Caveman want egg. Caveman get egg! Thanks to the explosive power of lave and coconuts (don’t try that at home), caveman can get egg in Cavemen VS Dinosaurs: Coconut Boom!. Aim and toss your bomb throws to destroy each dinosaur on the level. Move boulders, blast rocks, block waterfalls and more as you quest for a delicious treat that’s almost as big as you are. And with our strategy guide, you’ll be eating omelets in no time!
- You’re limited to a certain number of coconuts per level, so make your throws count!
- The t-rex roar knocks coconuts away. Use this to send bombs where they otherwise couldn’t get. And, if you want to take out the noisy t-rex, try timing your throw so the coconut can lodge itself by its feet between roars.
- Boulders are best moved by a coconut bomb placed right at its feet. Try to get your bombs as close as possible.
- Hitting eggs rewards you with two more coconuts. Use them well!
- Pterodactyls can be knocked out of the air with a coconut. Try shoving them down pits or knocking them with other dinosaurs to conserve coconuts.
- You are graded on your performance for each level. Use as few coconuts as you can for a better score.
- Shop items can help give you an edge, but they’re pricey! Use them as a last resort.
- Never underestimate the power of a weak throw. Sometimes a short little lob is all you need to get the coconut where you need it to be.
- Before you click on an item, be sure you’re ready to use it, otherwise it will be lost.
A no-brainer! Just toss the bombs and watch the dinos disappear.
Three dinosaurs this time, the only real toughie being the armored one on top of the platform. Hit it twice to send it packing.
Buy a detonator for this single-dinosaur level and set the coconut off when it nears the t-rex.
Use a coconut to clear the opening, then lob a low-powered bomb through the gap to knock the boulder down and crush the triceratops below.
Knock the log down to gain access to the triceratops below, then bomb everything with a few short lobs.
Either buy a few detonators to time your explosions, or wait for the right moment and lob a coconut near the ankylosauruses to take them out. Remember: each requires two hits! Try tossing a bomb in front of them and watch as they push it along.
Aim for the small gap and toss a coconut in to knock the first block down. you can keep this same trajectory and throw several more coconuts to clear the dinosaurs out with no trouble.
Throw a coconut up to push the boulder down. It should slide off the ledge and topple the log over. Toss another bomb through the small gap to hit the t-rex. Detonators are useful in this level.
Bomb the rock over to put a stop to the waterfall, then take out the t-rex with an easy horizontal throw. Then, roll another bomb over to blow up the boulder, and finally, toss a coconut up to take out the triceratops. If you use a detonator, you can get the t-rex and the boulder with a single close blast!
Use short throws to blast the boulders so both the left and right side logs fall. Then lob coconuts up to knock the boulders over the edge, taking the triceratops with them.
Block the waterfall with a short lob first, then knock the giant boulder to the right down to block the hole. Use two short bomb tosses to rid the world of these two dinos.
Use timed throws to take out the t-rex on the right, destroying the boulder before reaching him. Then, roll coconuts down the passageway to clear the rocks out of the way so you can take care of the triceratops. Use one of your tosses to stun the pterodactyl so he falls down a gap and is destroyed by the same coconut.
Knock the boulders down to open the way to both lower dinosaurs, then toss a coconut and knock the pterodactyl down the pit on the right side.
Knock the lower ‘dactyls down the pits with simple throws, then either use detonators or time your tosses to take out the upper pteros.
You’ve only got three coconuts for this level, so make them count. Use two to knock the boulders to block the waterfalls. Then, smash the eggs for extra coconuts and take out the remaining dinos.